I was a little nervous flying to Utah with Austin. I hate everything about flying. And I just knew that adding a newborn to the mix would tip my anxiety over the top. I can say with great relief, however, that Austin did WONDERFULLY well. He happily drank a bottle during take off, snoozed during the first half of he flight, charmed us (and our airplane neighbors) with smiles and giggles until we started to descend, and then sucked the life out of his binky until we hit the ground. It couldn't have gone smoother for us.
My mom, John (brother), and Laura (sister) were waiting to greet us at the airport when we arrived. My mom couldn't wait to get her hands on Austin. My dad's flight arrived about 20 minutes after ours (this would be his first time "home" from Hong Kong since Christmas). It was a great reunion! It was my dad's first time meeting Austin. He was smitten...of course!
Monday, August 2, 2010
Utah Trip - Day One
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Austin looks all Gailey in this photo. I bet your dad had a hard time putting him down. Little A is just too cute. I need to come visit soon.
Post a Comment