Thursday, August 5, 2010

Utah Trip - Day Four

Sunday was our last day in Utah and we still hadn't see "the sights." So, we headed down to Temple Square. It was another 100 degree day, so we spent more of our time in the visitor's center and the Tabernacle. We did endure the heat for a few family pictures, though.



That afternoon we went over to Gramps and Grandma's for dinner, took a good nap, and then flew home with no problems. It was a great little vacation from our daily lives and so nice to spend some time with family.

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Cute pictures. If it was 100 degrees, why on earth are you wearing pants? Austin is as cute as ever!

Matt and Kristine said...

I am not a fan of Utah in July. That is why I was not a pioneer, ok no, there are so many more reasons than that. Ha! I am so glad you got together with your whole family, it is so nice to see your dad in some photos.