Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Utah Trip - Day Three

Our third day in Utah was the day of the wedding. Austin was absolutely thrilled to get dressed up. On a side note: I looked for black newborn pants FOREVER without success. I pretty much looked everywhere. I couldn't find any. At all. Not even sweats. I eventually looked online and (of course) found some. But by then it was too late to get something shipped in time. Oh well. Austin is more of a laid back dude anyway.


Mandy and David were married in the Jordan River Temple. I had never been there before, but it was beautiful. Minus the 100 degree weather it was a perfect day for a wedding.

David and Mandy had a luncheon after the sealing in the Joseph Smith Building. If I were on a deserted island for the rest of my life and could only bring one food item I finally know what I would bring: the chocolate cheesecake I had at the luncheon. I'd be 400 pounds on that deserted island, but I'd be happy.

Laura and me in our bridesmaids dresses. The purple looked gorgeous.

The groomsmen striking their signature "I'm a stud" pose.

Can you tell from our glistening faces that it was a scorcher of a day?

I think Austin had finally reached his kiss max for the day.

We had such a good day and we're so happy for David and Mandy. I'll say it right now: David got lucky...really lucky. We absolutely adore Mandy. She fits into our family so perfectly. And her and David together couldn't be a better match. I know they'll be so happy for so long. Forever, in fact.

1 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

You and Laura look beautiful. SO slender 2 mo. after a baby! His onesie is adorable. Did you buy that online before or make it? I find success in little boy church clothes at Carter's and Babies R Us. But pretty much only around Christmas time. So, as the holiday months approach, stock up! Your mom looks so happt too!