We had Austin's baby blessing on Tuesday evening. My parents were en route to Seattle (from Salt Lake) and we thought it would work out nicely if they pit-stopped here for the special occasion. It was a beautiful blessing. I couldn't have been prouder to be Austin's mom. He is meant for great things in life. I just hope I can be a good enough mom to him to help him achieve everything.
My Nana bought Austin his blessing outfit. My mom (Austin's Nana) put it on for him. Can you tell what Austin thought about it? This was quite an ordeal for a guy that spends most of his days hanging out in a Onesie.

The proud parents. And a happier baby. On a side note: Austin was perfect during the actual blessing. There must have been something really interesting on the ceiling because he stared at it the whole time in solemness.




4 comments:
I wish we could have been there. My mom said it was so much fun.
Looks like a wonderful day! He's already getting big just looking through the pictures.
Yeah! How much fun was that night! He is such a cute boy and I am so excited to play with him!
I LOVE the last photo! I am glad the day went so well and you felt the love of your family. He is getting cuter and cuter. Now that you have blessed him, he truly is yours forever! Yeah!
Post a Comment