Austin has learned to spit. He loves it. When he's not sleeping or eating, he's spitting. And usually very loudly. He'll soak up an outfit in a matter of minutes by the sheer amount of post-spit saliva that pours down his chin. Gross, I know. But also kind of adorable...right? Kind of?

And today we got the double-whammy. Spit drool AND booger. You can't see the spit on his chin very well, but it was definitely there. And the booger, well, it was really about twice the size you see here. What can I say, Austin is pure boy.
Disclaimer: I promise that not all of my posts will be about gross things. So please, don't give up on my blog. Other things do happen in my life...just not as often.

2 comments:
What a boy! Isn't that great, they already have innate male/female characteristics at only a few months old. I know what you mean about the "not gross things" less often now. When you get really good at changing diapers then you know the "gross things" are your life. Thanks for the sweet post on my blog- you made my day. I wish you were close too.
So cute and gross. That's my little man.
Post a Comment