bahaha!I agree. I personally hate football season. I'm pretty much single once it starts.
ooooh! what a face!
That's a great face. I have a BYU shirt I will send home with Mallory. He can wear it proud.
ok that's really funny
Is this face because you won't let him go to the game with Dad or because he knows the next three months are football, football, football!Cheryl
Ha ha Ha! I miss this little boy! He is adorable! Maren forgot the shirt by the way!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
bahaha!
I agree.
I personally hate football season. I'm pretty much single once it starts.
ooooh! what a face!
That's a great face. I have a BYU shirt I will send home with Mallory. He can wear it proud.
ok that's really funny
Is this face because you won't let him go to the game with Dad or because he knows the next three months are football, football, football!
Cheryl
Ha ha Ha! I miss this little boy! He is adorable! Maren forgot the shirt by the way!
Post a Comment