Friday, August 27, 2010

Three Months Today

Austin is three months old today.  I can hardly believe it.  It feels like we've had him FOREVER, though (in a good way...usually).  I almost can't remember life without him. At three months Austin...

...loves his Johnny Jump Up.
...won't nap for longer than a half an hour (unless your holding him).
...smiles ALL the time.
...is starting to giggle.
...loves to chit chat in his own language.
...is fascinated by himself in the mirror.
...is almost always sucking on his hands.
...can roll onto his side all by himself.
...loves to sit and stand up on someones lap.
...is growing lots of fuzzy, blond hair.
...receives at least one million kisses a day.


We can't wait to see what the next three months bring!

2 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I wish my kids liked their Johnny Jump up. Too cute. I love his big beautiful eyes.

Gena said...

Such cute pictures. I think in that bottom right picture he looks just like your husband! Can you believe he's already three months! Where does the time go?