Don't let this big cheeser fool you; Austin got his 2-month immunizations today. I think it was the worse 10 seconds of his life to date. But, as you can see, he didn't let it ruin his day.

Austin's Two Month Stats:
Weight: 12 lbs 2 ounces (that's 5 pounds since birth!)
Height: 23.75 inches (4 inches since birth)
Head: 15.5 inches (1.5 inches since birth)
****************
In other news, Austin will enjoy his first airplane ride tomorrow. My brother, David, is getting married in Utah and we wouldn't miss it for the world. I'm particularly excited for the trip because it's the first time Austin will meet his Grandpa (my dad), his Uncle David , and very-soon-to-be-Aunt Mandy. It's sure to be an exciting weekend. Look forward to pictures next week.
Thursday, July 29, 2010
Two Month Checkup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have an amazing trip and have a bottle ready for the plane ride. I am sure your dad will be all over him, I am jealous.
Shots are the worst! We have to schedule our kids at two different appointment times to minimize the hysterics. He does look happy though, maybe because he is out of there. He is changing so fast. He looks more and more like Toren to me. Have fun at the wedding. Is he wearing a suit? jk I know you will be the biggest news there, okay maybe your bro too. :-)
Post a Comment