Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Homemade Baby Wrap

I've been wanting a baby wrap for quite some time now, like this one by Moby.


However, I did not want to spend the $40 or $50 that they cost. So, after a little research online and a trip to Joann's, I made my own! I'll have you know it took absolutely no sewing. In fact, the only effort I really needed to make was to buy and wash the fabric. I'm still learning all the different tie possibilities, but I absolutely LOVE it. And it only cost me $15!

(Forgive the self-portrait. I didn't want to wait for Toren to get home from work to take a picture)

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

My girlfriend has one of these and she loves it. If you are done with the Peanut Shell, do you think you could mail it to my sister-in-law? She has a 2 week old and wants to try it out. let me know.

Blake and Laura said...

That is awesome! Can you post some instructions or just email them to me? luemoo@hotmail.com

Matt and Kristine said...

He looks so content snuggling there with you. He is still so young and sleeping all the time, what a fun age. He loves it there right next to your heart!