It's been ages since I did any digital scrapbooking. And now, since I have a cute little baby to take pictures of, is the time to do it! I decided to make Austin a My First Year scrapbook. What I plan to do is create a scrapbook page for each week of his life during the first year. After that I'll probably just do a scrapbook that highlights big events. As you could probably guess, I'm a little behind on my project already. I should have at least 5 done (he's 5 weeks old today!!) and I only have 2. Oh well. As with everything else in my life, I'll catch up eventually. 

Thursday, July 1, 2010
52-Week Project
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I LOVE them both, especially the colors of the 2 week one. Catch up soon, I want to see more! I think this is a great idea, I cherish the book I made of Anna's birth through shutterfly.
Post a Comment