Thursday, June 24, 2010

The View From The Top

Every once in a while Austin has one of those moods where he just wants to be held. He's not hungry, dirty or tired. He just wants someone to hold him....or else! Usually he feels this way at the exact time I start making dinner, doing laundry, or any other chore. So, I've fallen in love with two solutions to this problem: the Peanut Shell and the Baby Bjorn.

The Peanut Shell (thanks Maren!) is perfect for when Austin wants to be held and is also a little tired. It puts him out almost immediately.
Usually, though, Austin would rather be upright and looking around. Thank you Baby Bjorn (and Maren..again!). (I didn't realize how incredibly tired I looked this day until I saw this picture...wow!)
Plus, who could resist carrying a baby this way when this is the view from the top?

3 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

I have never used a Peanut Shell but I LOVE my Ergo Baby Carrier. Scott is so big and heavy it is so nice get some support when carrying him. Don't worry about looking tired, Austin doesn't care, he just wants to feel your heartbeat in his Baby Bjorn!

Heidi's Heartland said...

I love my Austin!

Maren and Blake said...

I am with Kristine, the ergo is the next purchase you will need to make, sorry, I am not giving mine up. He is too cute. I can't wait to get my hands on him.