Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Auntie Laura and Auntie Amanda

We've been so lucky to have so many visitors/helpers since Austin's birth. My sister was the first of my family to come visit. She drove all the way from Rexburg to spend our first weekend home with us.


Then, the very next weekend, my best friend Amanda came in from Salt Lake. We spent most of the weekend hanging out, laughing about the dumb things we did in college, and snuggling baby Austin. I thought for sure we took a picture of Amanda with Austin, but I can't find it. So here's one of me and Amanda and Portland's Saturday Market (post on this to come later).


It's been so good to have family and friends to spend time with. And it's always nice hear from others that we do, in fact, have the cutest baby in the world.

1 comments:

Matt and Kristine said...

So jealous you two are hanging out together! Wish I could be there too. Manda and I do alot of laughing about the weird things in college on gchat- good times. Austin is already changing, they do that sooooo fast. But, peaceful as ever. And Auds, you look AMAZING!! So slender already. Did your mom already go home?