As many of you know, Baxter has been our little baby for over two years now. So we were very interested to see how he would react to the new little baby. It's definitely taken him a while to adjust, and I can't say that he particularly loves baby Austin, but I think he's finally realized that he's here to stay so it's best just to accept it.
Baxter just finds a way to push himself right into the action. Whether it's during a feeding or a diaper change, you can expect Bax to be right there in the middle of it all.
But then, when he thinks no one is looking, he show his true feelings. I know in a year or two Baxter will really grow to love little Austin...and all the Cheerios he drops!

2 comments:
The hygenist at my ortho office said her cat used to jump into the crib and snuggle her newborn daughter. The cat of course sniffed the infant several times and finally decided she better give in and learn to love her. They did, she said, become quite the companionship. One thing is for sure, I always thought Baxter was kinda small, but wow, does Austin look teeny tiny next to that huge 'ol Baxter!
I just want to kiss him (Austin that is). The bottom photo looks a lot like Toren. I can't wait to see him in person.
P.S. Brody has the same train blanket that someone made him.
Post a Comment