The verdict is still out on Baxter’s true opinion of Austin . I actually think he's more indifferent than anything. But he sure loves all of Austin ’s “stuff.” I regularly find him snoozing on Austin's blankets, attempting to lay on Austin's activity mat, trying to sneak burp clothes off to his "beagle cave" (aka under the end table).
But his absolute favorite things are the toys. Austin is just starting to really be interested in things that are really colorful or make noise. And, when Baxter hears a rattle or sees something with a bit of flare — he comes bolting in from wherever he’s been sulking and turns in to the Wild Beagle. He just goes crazy. Of course, I can’t really let him play with Austin's toys. Perhaps we’ll have to invest in a few toys exclusively for Baxter. I did, however, let him destroy one of Austin ’s washcloths last night. He was just having too much fun with it. I wish I would have taken a video of it. Instead, I just got photos of the carnage.


2 comments:
Two word: BRADEN TOO! I wish I was there this weekend so we can play, but we will be in Utah. I am sad I won't see you guys.
Wow. He really did destroy it didn't he? That is crazy.
Post a Comment