Austin had his four month checkup today. I was really eager to find out his height and weight. He seriously seems huge to me...especially when you compare recent pictures to newborn ones. Even though everyone warned me, I can't believe how fast he's grown. I was actually surprised to find that he's pretty much average in every way.
When we arrived at the doctor Austin was completely exhausted, which I actually think was a good thing. He took the shots a little bit more dramatically than at his two-month appointment. But, after we got home he took an hour and a half nap. The doctor said he's as healthy as can be.
Austin's Four Month Stats:
Weight: 15 lbs 7 ounces
Height: 26.75 inches
Head: 16.75 inches
I love that Austin is totally strapped into his swing in only the May picture. As if he could have gotten anywhere then.


5 comments:
I didn't realize it was your anniversary. Congrats to you guys! Crazy that it's been 3 years. p.s. Austin just keeps getting cuter and cuter
With that little round face, that fuzzy little head, those big blue eyes, and that ready little smile he is anything but average! I am sure that Austin scored in the 90th percentile for four month old cuteness.
Don't think that the little sleeper will fit him next month.
Grandma Forsberg
Wow he is growing seriously fast! He is so much more active than when I remember him! I can't wait to be able to play with him again!
Isn't it funny how you do all the little things when they are litte, like strap them in. Then you quickly realize it takes too much time and they aren't moving. It looks like it's time to retire the pajama outfit.
I had your anniversary written on my calendar and then it got flipped to October prematurly and I missed calling you on the day! So sorry. I think it is so great that you have progressive photos in the same clothes. It is really hard to believe that they grow that fast. Great job capturing it all. Happy Anniversary! I loved the relaxed feel of your wedding and your gorgeous lace dress. What a blessing to get to attend, thanks!
Post a Comment