I went to check on Austin while he was napping yesterday and this is what I found:
This happens a lot. I'm never quite sure how long he's been awake. I just know that he is awake and oh so happy.
Note: He doesn't always wake up like this. Just as often (usually after I just sit down to relax for a minute or two) I hear his shrieks and screams that can only be interpreted as "Mom...you better get in here NOW...or else!!!"



5 comments:
That's really cute..he's just so happy to be awake..I, however, NEVER wake up like that.
Sometimes I hear my kids playing on the monitor, never really sure how long they have been lying there talking and laughing. At least they aren't mad.
PS: That is funny you should say that about the sleepers. I ONLY use zip ones, I HATE the button kind too. I buy Gerber three packs (wal-mart is the cheapest and Target) but they are only up to 6-9mo. Then I buy Carter's at the outlet in Carlsbad. I haven't ever seen them anywhere else. It is really really hard to find zipper kind after 6-9 mo. and well actually zipper kinda at all. I have seen some Circo two pack zip kind, at Target sometimes. Let me know how it goes!
haha, how cute. Is it bad that Avie did that for awhile too, and even when I knew she was awake I'd keep her in there so I could get more stuff done. She was happy!
So cute! I will switch you babies.
he is just happy to see you! I wish I could start the day so ready for excitement!
Post a Comment