Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Perspective

Too often we take for granted the beautiful things this world has to offer.  We get caught up in our busy lives and lose perspective.  Luckily there are also people to whom the beauties of the world can be a life-altering experience.  Take, for example, the man in this video.

I bet you'll never look at a double rainbow the same way again.


3 comments:

Amanda said...

Ok Audrey I've seen that before and it's seriously SO funny. I could not stop laughing. He's like seriously having a life changing experience...or something. If you haven't seen this one yet you need to watch it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzNhaLUT520
followed by this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMtZfW2z9dw

Maren and Blake said...

I wish I was this excited about something. He is insane, but it was fun to listen to. Thanks.

Sheri McCollough said...

OK... I guess I'll have to tell him what it means. It means that he needs to get out more. I'm sorry but I can't quit laughing. I kind of feel bad that I'm obviously so heartless. But really?....