Just FYI, I did find a dress for my friend's wedding on Saturday. It was a long and painful process, but it was totally worth it because I ended up with a dress I love (and will wear again) for only $30! The wedding was wonderful, though shortly after the ceremony we got a call from the babysitter (poor Kalen) saying that Austin was screaming and to get home now. So sadly we missed out on dinner, dancing, and, most importantly, cake! Austin,of course, was totally fine after five minutes. In fact, I think it took Kalen much longer to recover from the whole experience. And, trust me, I totally understand. It's happened to me many times. I just hope Kalen isn't too traumatized to babysit little Austin in the future.
*******
In other news, Austin is 4 months old today! He is the happiest, smiliest baby ever. He hardly ever cries, though when he does it can be pretty intense. We love him more and more every single day. At four months Austin....
...can roll from back to belly (though one of his arms is always stuck underneath and he can't quite get it out, which makes him very angry)
...sweats like a 400-pound man
...has just started taking a 2-hour nap in the afternoon fairly regularly
...loves being in my baby wrap (this is how we do grocery shopping now)
...is enamored with his jungle mobile
...hates going to sleep
...scoots out of his swing if he's not strapped in
...loves his toes
...absolutely loves being in his Bumbo seat
...is starting to giggle more (or maybe we're just getting funnier)
...loves to dance with his Mom
...still loves being swaddled at night
...loves bath time
...is smitten with Baxter (even though Baxter doesn't feel quite the same yet)
...has a constant stream of drool pooling on his chest
...is desperately trying to be a thumb sucker
Monday, September 27, 2010
Four Months Old
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I love that he sweats like a 400 pound man. I can't stop laughing about it. What were his stats at the appointment?
this is terrible! you are making me realize that I am missing it all! He is growing up so fast and I haven't been gone a month yet! you must slow him down! I love this little boy!
Post a Comment