...is being forced into a photo shoot during it!
Baxter actually did join in for a minute. If you recall this post you'll know why.
Oh, and look! There's that binky we've been looking for under the couch! See, tummy time is beneficial.
...is being forced into a photo shoot during it!
4 comments:
I love it because you can totally see Bax eyeing his toy.
oh poor baxter... oh poor austin! I think I feel worst of all for you because you are the one who has to be the bad guy! you are so good at it though!
You make me laugh and I needed a good laugh today!
That is hilarious! His red face at the end is so polite but he definitely means business! And Baxter making his mark too? Soon Austin will be able to play with him and that will be fun to see.
Post a Comment