Austin recently found his new favorite thing...his feet! He can't keep his hands off them. And he's starting to love playing "This Little Piggy" with his little toes. He does have absolutely adorable little monkey feet.
Monday, September 20, 2010
Sweet Feet
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
Love baby feet! Isn't it fun when they discover different body parts? It somewhat clues me into what they might be thinking.
I am loving all these little picture collages! How do you do it? I always thought his feet were very sweet! I am glad he finally figured it out!
Has he discovered his hands?
So cute! He loves his feetsies. I especially like the last pic where he's got his half smile/strained face trying to grab them... or maybe he's pooing....
I love the second one. He looks so confident. Like, "So, I grab my feet. Whatcha gonna do about it?" Great photos Auds.
Post a Comment