Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Weekend: The Good News

Last Friday Toren and I flew up to Seattle for my cousin's wedding. She was married Saturday morning and, despite the freezing weather outside, we took a few pictures before heading to the luncheon and then reception. It was a beautiful wedding and we were so happy to be there.
Carmen and Seth


Since we were in town for the wedding (and not able to drive back up due to work and the weather), we decided to have Gailey Christmas that night. We read the nativity story out of the bible and then enjoyed our time opening presents.



Toren got a new (and much needed!) wallet. We can now retire his ugly purple one. I got a papering set which included a relaxing neck warmer, bubble bath, lotion, choclates, etc. And we both got a Skookie....and we were thrilled!! I think Skookie stands for skillet cookie. With the Skookie we will be able to make giant cookies and more!

While we were enjoying the wedding and Christmas, the snow was piling up. By the end of the night my parents house was covered in a nice layer of snow. It was beautiful, but it sure caused problems for us the next day (see The Bad News post above).

1 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Fun! I am glad you got to celebrate Christmas with the family. Early presents are always nice. Make Toren take you out for a real nice dinner on Christmas.