We were lucky enough to go scuba diving many times during our 2 weeks, which meant that we saw TONS of cool things. My dad has an underwater casing for his digital camera, and he took lots of cool pictures. The pictures below came from all the different dives we went on. The diving in Cozumel was the best diving I've experienced so far.


One (of many) turtle sighting.

These are squid. You'd almost mistake them for some weird fish, huh? Look at their big googly eyes.

Lobsters. Sorry the picture is sideways, and I'm just too lazy to upload it again.

I think this is a cow fish, but I could be wrong.

Another turtle.

Can't remember the name of this fish, but I thought they were pretty cool.

John (my brother) just getting out of an underwater cavern.

I'm not sure what this one is either, but it's a pretty freaky picture. He looks hungry!

A stingray and some big fish. Apparently the fish like to hang out by the stingrays because when the rays swim they churn up stuff in the sand that the fish like to eat.
And that's a pretty good overview of the things we saw. The only things we did see but didn't get pictures of were some barracudas and a nurse shark. It was really some incredible diving. Toren did a little more diving than the rest of us because he got his Advanced Diver certification while down there. He went to depths of 120 feet and even got to do an amazing ship wreck dive!














2 comments:
This makes me want to scuba dive.
Wow! You're family is so fun! Scuba diving looks amazing!
Post a Comment