Monday, December 8, 2008

So Long Sweet Sun....

Well, we're back from our 2 weeks in Mexico. On Friday (the day before we left), Toren threw an interesting offer my way: let's stay in Mexico for good! He would work as a scuba diving instructor, I could sell my handmade crafts, and it wouldn't be hard to convince the family to ship little Baxter down.

As I lay by the pool sipping a virgin pina colada with the sun's 85 degree rays blanketing me, his offer was very....very tempting. Yet, in the end, I decided a life without my family and friends -- even in tropical Mexico -- would be no life at all. So, we came home, and now I have an offer of my own: let's ALL move to Mexico!!!

We really did have a fabulous time. It was my greatest intention to update our blog ever other day or so while we were down there, but we didn't take our computer, so that didn't really work out. Nonetheless, I'm going to try to share the essence of our wonderful vacation now.

1 comments:

Leah and Joe said...

I like your plan! Mexico, Honduras, Belize-You name it! We want to move, especially now that the snow has hit Rexburg!