Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Doing What We Do Best

Though we did spent time exploring out and about, we also spent a fair amount of time just hanging out. For the most part, I'd lay by the pool while Toren played intense games in the pool. A few times, however, I did put my book down and hop in the pool. Who can resist water aerobics lead by a native Mexican man?


Aunt Shelby and me.




Cousin Justin working on his back tan next to me.


Cousin Hailey getting ready to snorkle in the pool.


Toren had to take a nap in any hammock he saw....at any time.


Taking advantage of the 24-hour, complimentary room service. Apparently the mini cheeseburgers are TO DIE FOR.


1 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

What! Toren got room service? That surprises me. I hated anything beef while we were in Mexico. I am glad to see the pictures finally loaded. Please continue to post. It's fun to read about what you all did.