Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

Remember last year when we went to the pumpkin patch with Carmen and Parker?  Well, we went back just yesterday.  Look at the difference a year makes...


The boys loved checking out all the little pumpkins and gourds.  Austin, as usual, did not want me to take his picture -- hence the grumpy face you'll see every one I did take.  I'm so happy that Austin has a cousin that lives near him (although, we'd love it if ALL his cousins lived near him).  Austin and Parker are great friends already and I can only imagine what fun the next few years will bring.

3 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

I love that both these little boys look like they could be the farmers at the pumpkin patch! Really adorable!

ericand cheryl said...

What a difference a year makes! What happened to our baby and who is that handsome little man?!?

Still think both little boys have that twinkly of mischief in their eyes. It will be interesting to see next year's picture.

Matt and Kristine said...

I love that you compare photos year to year in one post. It really is amazing how they change. I LOVED my cousins growing up. Austin is lucky to have him near. PS: What HUGE white pumpkins! That is what I call a pumpkin patch.