Monday, October 24, 2011

'Twas a Great Day for a Cape

Last Saturday Toren introduced Austin to a cape -- in the form of a backwards bib.  Austin loved it!   He thought he was pretty cool. And, I'll admit, he was.  After wearing the bib around for most of the morning I decided to make him a proper cape out of an old t-shirt of mine.  Well, he liked that one even more.  I realize he doesn't have pants on, but doesn't that just make him more superheroish?

He wore it while helping Toren organize a few things in the garage.

And while I tidied the house.

And while he smothered Baxter.

And while he ate a fruit by the foot. 

He even wore it to the annual Spader Family Pumpkin Carving Contest that night (no pictures).  All in all, 'twas a great day for a cape!

2 comments:

Maren said...

I LOVE the look in the last photo. Love him.

Amanda said...

Ok Audrey that's so funny. I need a halloween costume.. maybe you could fashion me a cape?