Monday, October 10, 2011

Phone Photo Montage

I recently (finally) got a new cell phone.  Before I made the switch I transferred all the photos I'd taken with my old phone onto our computer.  In about 72 pictures I had captured Austin's first year.  It was quite nostalgic to look through them all again and I thought I'd share a few...

The first picture here I took just hours after Austin's birth.  It's one of only a handful that we have of him in the hospital.  He so scrunched...I love it!

These are pictures from this summer.  
Top Left: On our way to Utah for Amanda's wedding.
Top Right: Enjoying a cupcake at cousin Parker's birthday party.
Bottom Left: After eating a plum Nana gave him.
Bottom Right: Devouring beans and rice at Chipotle (he loves this place). 

And, this is my favorite picture of the bunch.  We were at a sporting goods store and I put a coonskin cap on Austin thinking he'd pull it right off.  Not so.  He wore it the entire time we were in the store.  He loved it.  Luckily, Nana couldn't make him put it away so she bought it for him.  Now he wears it around the house every once in a while.

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Oh how I miss this little boy. Please come out with Toren next time he comes. He looks so much like his cousins in the baby series (especially the second one from the right). Mostly because I wrapped the boys up just like that and plopped their binkies in. I need a post about his little personality. What is he like?

Brent and Mallory said...

It looks liek he has a little strut when he wears the coon skin cap! How adorable is he! Seriously I love this little boy!

Matt and Kristine said...

That's what grandparents are for: buying their grandkids the "ultimate treat" in a store. Fun! New iphone perhaps?