Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Conspiring Cousins

Today we went to a pumpkin patch with my cousin, Carmen, and her son, Parker.  I'll post more about the trip, but I thought these pictures of the boys were worth posting right away.  I just know they were conspiring against us.


P.S. I'm sure you'll notice that Austin has socks on but no shoes.  Be grateful I went that far.  This was probably the third time I've put anything on his feet because 1. being barefoot helps with the sweat issue and 2. I'm lazy.  Once he's actually using his feet for something (i.e. walking) I promise I'll do a better job.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really does look like the are whispering secret plans! Better watch out with these two.

Maren and Blake said...

I agree that there is major conspiring going on. It looks like Austin is the one planning everything. Watch out!

P.S. When he gets a little older, you can get the little soft sole shoes. I make Brody wear them to keep his socks on.

Matt and Kristine said...

That is hilarious! The telling of secrets is innate then, I knew it! I bought my kids socks that had shoe stiching on them. When they started cruising I started to do shoes. Carter's makes some and Trumpette. Sorry about the sweating issue. Makes being naked alot more appealing!

Amanda said...

Ok Audrey that's funny. They're totally plotting something.

Brent and Mallory said...

I like that they are both so bald so it looks like they are grumpy old men planning things!

SHAKS Watts said...

Secretly, we all wish we could walk around in only socks. Those darn social mores keep us from wearing jammers as well.

Very cute cousins!

Emily said...

Very cute pictures! Justin wore socks for quite a while... bare foot most of the time! I see nothing wrong with that!:)