Last Sunday I took Toren to the airport. He was going to be in Rhode Island all week for training. Well, by Sunday evening Austin and were already bored to death. I knew it was going to be near impossible for us to survive the week. So, I called my sister-in-law, Maren, to see if we could take a mini vacation to Pullman. She was ecstatic...of course! Austin and I headed out early Monday morning. The six-hour drive went surprisingly well. Austin slept through most of it while I listened to conference. We only stopped once for a feed and potty break. And, once we arrived, the party began!
I wish we would have taken more pictures, but we were really too busy having fun. We found some amazing deals at Walmart, Shopko, and Old Navy. We spent some time playing outside. Maren and I stayed up late to eat junk food and watch TV. It really couldn't have been a better week. Austin loved watching his cousins, Braden and Brody. Thanks again Maren for rescuing us from a week that would've been awful!
The boys sure have changed a lot since we saw them last.
Saturday, October 9, 2010
Mini Vacation to Pullman
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
It was so fun having you guys up. You are welcome anytime. And Braden keeps asking where you are. He doesn't quite understand that you aren't going to be walking in the door any minute.
Isn't it so fun to see how much Austin has grown? Back in July he wasn't even smiling yet and now he smiles all the time.
Grandma Forsberg
Man, how did I miss out on all the fun! Looks like all these little boys could really use a girl cousin to protect and teach how to be a tom boy... I will get right on that as long as you both promise to have a few more weeks like that one!
Post a Comment