I already alluded to our trip to the pumpkin patch with Carmen and Parker. Well, that was only a brief moment of a fun trip (for Austin and me....business for Toren) we took to Nana and Papa Spader's house. We arrived late Monday night in the middle of Dancing with the Stars. Austin assisted Nana in judging. Austin and I spent the next few days playing. Austin spent time lounging in Papa's chair, zipping (sort of) around in a walker from the 80's (not kidding. I'm sure we have pictures of my 24-year-old brother in the exact same walker), and getting innumerable amounts of smooches from Nana and Papa. And we, of course, went to the pumpkin patch. Thanks Nana and Papa for letting us come stay with you!!
Notice how Austin's head is glowing in the first picture. The curse of the towheads.


1 comments:
his first little Halloween! What a very exciting time for everyone! I am so so so jealous!
Post a Comment