Monday, April 6, 2009

A Hint of Summer

We've been having terrible, rainy weather for so long and (finally!) we got a peek at summer.  Saturday and Sunday were cloudless and in the 70's.  It was amazing.  Today and tomorrow should be similar...

I had to work all day Saturday, but we definitely took full advantage of the warm weather on Sunday.  We watched conference with Toren's family and afterward we enjoyed a BBQ on the patio while soaking up the warm sun rays.  It was so nice.  

Baxter also loved the warm weather.  He probably ran around for about 10 hours straight on Sunday!  I also took him to the park Saturday evening.  He ran around for a little while, but then he became more interested in the grass.  He probably ate several handfuls worth.  Good thing he was able to run off those calories the next day!


(The video is pretty blurry...I took it with my cell phone.  You get the idea though)

2 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

That is so cute, Claiah does weird stuff all the time! I wonder if they will remember each other!

Eric and Cheryl said...

One of my favorite things about Baxter is his wagging tail--sometimes it is just the very white tip, but he is one happy little dog.

Cheryl