Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Good Reads

My mom just introduced me my new favorite website: Goodreads.com.  It's a site that allows you to keep track of the books you've read, the books you're reading, and the books you want to read.  You can also read book reviews by friends or strangers (I love this feature since I hardly ever read a book without a recommendation).  You can also rate the books you've read (out of 5 stars), see how others rated certain books, and participate in book discussions.  


For a nerd like me, this is the perfect website!  It's like a worldwide book club! After just spending a few minutes on it yesterday I tripled my "on-hold" queue at the library.  

If you're a reader at all, you definitely need to check this website out, and add me as your friend, and let the reading begin!


1 comments:

Brent and Mallory said...

I was going to ask when you were over tonight if there was any good books that you thought I should get my hands on so this is absolutley perfect~ give me a few days but I can't wait to create a proguke if my own