A couple Christmas's ago my grandparents got Toren and me a Whirley Pop.

I've been lugging it around from place to place since then but I haven't taken the time to use it...until last night. Boy do I regret not using it before!! It just a matter of about 2 minutes Toren and I had movie-style Popcorn to enjoy while lounging around. It was so delicious!! It came with a popcorn recipe book and I already have plans to whip up some gourmet popcorn this week. I can't wait!


4 comments:
I plan to use that when I come to visit. The popcorn looks delicious.
That's funny... I had an air popcorn maker that I've had packed away for the last year or so from Christmas, that I finally just mailed it to my sister because I thought her family would enjoy it a lot more. But a whirly pop? The name alone is enticing!
It looks like it would be a lot of fun just to make!
How fun is that! I love popcorn!
Post a Comment