We had a fairly exciting weekend, well Saturday. It was the first Saturday in a long time that Toren and I both had off work. And, it was Baxter's birthday, too! We decided to take him to the Beagle Meetup. I heard about the Meetup one time when Baxter and I were at the dog park. Basically, each month Beagle owners bring their Beagles to one dog park and let them run wild! Saturday was our first Beagle Meetup experience. Baxter absolutely LOVED it! He was going crazy! He spent most of the time leading a pack of about 4 or 5 all around the park at full speed. We realized it was time to go home about 45 minutes later when Baxter collapsed in the middle of the park absolutely exhausted. He slept the rest of the day...and most of Sunday too.
What a happy birthday!This video is short, but it gives you an idea of how fun the Beagle Meetup was. Yes, Baxter is the loud one.





6 comments:
How could you tell which beagle was Baxter? You could have just watched the dogs for awhile, decided which one was the best behaved, and quietly taken him home.
Just kidding. We wouldn't know what to do with a well behaved Baxter!
Mom
How did you not get them mixed up!? They all look so similar!
Auds,
Read Marley and Me (by John Grogan) next. I am reading it right now and I love it. With how much you like dogs, I am sure you will love it too. Plus Baxter will look like a saint after reading about Marley.
We sure love our little nephew. It sounds like you need to head to this park more often.
Baxters face in the tub is absolutley priceless! He looks so mad and tired but he is just sitting there, how well trained he is!
How fun for baxter! He's so big!! His bath face is awesome! Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment