My grandma gave me a bread machine for Christmas and, as soon as we moved into our new apartment, the bread making began. I think I've already made about 6 loaves of bread in 2 and a half weeks! I have to test out all the recipes and variations so I know which ones are my favorite. I've also made good use of the timer feature, so I have warm, fresh bread when I get home from work or wake up in the morning. I absolutely love it! Thanks Nana!!


6 comments:
I love my bread maker. It makes things so much easier. Dough for rolls, pizza, cinnoman rolls and so forth. You can buy huge things of yeast at Costco so you can really go bread crazy for cheap.
And from the picture it looks like we have the same one. Any good recipes you can suggest?
Your hair is so cute! I have a bread maker in storage, I am excited to get it out someday. I want to branch out to pizza dough and cinnamon rolls.
oooh Yum! That was my favorite thing- waking up to warm, fresh bread. :) Enjoy a piece for me, will ya?
Hey if you need to renew "wired" its at slickdeals.net for $3.50/yr. Bread looks yummy!
that was Brent this is Mallory now, i am jealous of your bread maker it looks really good!
Hey, audrey as you so lovenly told me before, let's pick up the blogging! I miss knowing what is going on in your life. Oh I was also wondering, since I might be moving out there in april, do you think you could get me a job like you had before the math tutor position? Just throwing out my tentacles to see what I can do!
Post a Comment