Monday, September 29, 2008

One Year Ago Today

It's true, we survived our first year of marriage! It's hard to believe a year has already gone by. A lot happened this first year: we've lived in 3 different places, we went on a cruise and to Disneyland, we sold 2 vehicles and bought 1, we got Toren graduated from college (mostly), we've been unemployed and hired for new jobs, we got a puppy...and we've loved every minute of it. I can't wait to see what the next year brings!



4 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I am so glad you are a part of our family. You fit in SO perfect. I still question your choice with Toren. If it doesn't work out, WE get to keep you!!! I have you will be stuck with him forever though, he really is a great guy (and brother).

Lindsey Boskovich said...

I can't believe it has already been a whole year! Congrats!!! You made it! :) I love your wedding pictures you guys look so happy and cute together! Toren must have done something right to have won over a girl like you. :) I am so glad you guys have had a wonderful first year of marriage. And you have many more to come. :)
Lindsey (Evans) Boskovich
oh by the way this is Toren's and your cousin. i don't know if you remember me or not. :)
zachandlindseyboskovich.blogspot.com

Blake and Laura said...

Congrats on one year! Did you eat your wedding cake? Ours was actually good. For real and I'm not a huge cake person. Hope you had a great anniversary.

Cara and Gerriss said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Good luck in the many many many years to come. It just gets better!