I knew I'd have another Toren-less Saturday since BYU was playing (though I always hope for a Coug win, I have no interest in actually watching the games). I decided to make a day trip up to Seattle. My parents are out of town and David and Laura are at school, so it was just John at home all alone...and bored.
I arrived at about 10:30 ready for some fun...only to find John sprawled on the couch in his pajamas. Without too much work, though, we were out the door just after 11. Our first stop was put-put golf. Between the water traps and secret sink holes, I scored about 100 over par or so. John played slightly better than me.
And now, I'm going to drop John off at a friend's house for the night, and I'll be on the road home. It was a quick trip, but totally worth it!
And the Cougs dominated 59-0.



3 comments:
Isn't it so fun to be a little closer to home. Although 3 hours of driving would get to me. We are so excited to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
What a fun little day trip! And go cougs!!
Auds,
You look great! Good to see you again and our long talk was awesome. Hope the baby details didn't stress you out. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment