Sunday, March 11, 2012

Rather Handsome

Austin looked just too handsome in his church clothes today to not post a picture.  I also wanted to add a few more things about him (for my memory's sake) that I didn't include in his 21 month update.

1.  He puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.  Everything: rocks, coins, bobby pins, paper, grass, wrappers, earrings.  If it fits (and sometimes even if it doesn't), it goes in.  It's not a phase and it is not related to teething.  He's done it since birth -- it's just who he is.
2.  He has been throwing little tantrums for a while now, but the most irritating thing he does is go "limp noodle" when we try to pick him up or walk with him and he doesn't want to.  It especially happens during church when my hands are full of other stuff.  On more than one occasion I've literally had to drag him down the hall.
3.  He loves to floss, though I recently discovered that after he's "done" he eats the floss.  He says it's "yum!"

But he is rather handsome, isn't he?