I had so forgot those things - my grandson doesn't do those kinds of things this is an impostor! What have you done with my real grandson, the one that smells fresh and clean all the time!
Of course you just washed the bedding. We noticed that our babies always spit up on Eric's suits the day after we picked them up from the dry cleaners.
How do they know exactly when to time their explosions? I cannot tell you the number of times my kids destroyed freshly washed bedding. grrrr Those are the moments in motherhood people talk about when want to pull your hair out. Oh well. They are the unforgettable moments too. Great job mom, keep up the good work!
10 comments:
hahaha-this is too funny! oh the joys of parenting!
Whatever!! Mandy did this all growing up, except she got mainly the walls. That's why my parents used duct tape to close up her footie pajamas. :)
I had so forgot those things - my grandson doesn't do those kinds of things this is an impostor! What have you done with my real grandson, the one that smells fresh and clean all the time!
Did you wake him up or let him sleep?
Of course you just washed the bedding. We noticed that our babies always spit up on Eric's suits the day after we picked them up from the dry cleaners.
Mom
I think you just convince brent to wait on having kids! I couldn't stop laughing!
Audrey that is the sickest thing ever! I have never seen that much poo
How do they know exactly when to time their explosions? I cannot tell you the number of times my kids destroyed freshly washed bedding. grrrr Those are the moments in motherhood people talk about when want to pull your hair out. Oh well. They are the unforgettable moments too. Great job mom, keep up the good work!
HOly Cow! What did you feed him? lol I didn't even know you had a blog. I'm so excited to follow it!
Oh Audrey, I am so sorry!! The first thought I think of, "boy that's lots of Clorox 2 and scrubbing!" That is a nightmare!
Post a Comment