Friday, February 11, 2011

Austin's First Girlfriend

Austin has always been quite the ladies man.  Toren will say that it's because Austin takes after him, and I feel obligated to remind him of the many years I spent dodging flocks of men before we got married.  Either way Austin is going to be the cause of plenty of broken hearts over the next 30 years (at which point he will become eligible to date).  Needless to say, Austin already has a sweet little gal pal, Jessalyn.

Jessalyn is one month older than Austin and absolutely adorable.  She is in our ward and the daughter of my friend, Missy.  They love to poke, grab, and take toys from each other.  The other day Jessalyn even grabbed Austin's binkie out of his mouth and put it in hers!  They are so fun to watch, and I'm excited to see them grow up together.

Yesterday Austin and I went to a Valentine's Day party for the under 5's in our ward.  Austin, of course, spent most of his time with Jessalyn.  Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of Jessalyn facing the camera, but she is a cutie.

Yes, he's going for her binkie in the first picture.

0 comments: