Some of you may remember when I got a random bloody eye. Well, not too long ago I got Bloody Eye II. This time, though, it wasn't totally random. Baxter (of course) and I were playing innocently in the living room. He got excited and accidentally punched me in the eye. It all happened so fast, so I'm not exactly sure how he did it, but what I do know is that his paw connected with my right eye and I spent the next two weeks looking like this...
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Bloody Eye II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Bloody eyes look like NO fun.
SO SORRY! I am sure that was frustrating and even more with the same injury again! But, here is the good news, we all get to see your gorgeous blue iris up close! PS: Post more pregnancy photos, you only have 4 weeks left to dazzle us. Then he'll be here and you look back and not beleive you ever had a belly. :-)
remember when your mom tried to pop by stye with a safety pin?
Post a Comment