Sunday, April 25, 2010

Oregon Baby Shower

I know this post is long overdue, but "better late than never" is my current blogging motto.

About a month and a half ago my sisters-in-law were in town and Forsberg women threw me a baby shower. All I have to say is that they went all out. The house was completely decorated and the food -- well -- just look at the picture below. They even ordered the cutest yellow duck Edible Arrangement that now serves as a coin bank on the baby's dresser.


And look at the cake! It was as delicious as it looks. The writing on the cake says "Welcome Austin." We are 99.9% sure we'll name the baby Austin. The other 0.1% just satisfies my nervousness to commit.
And here's the whole group (minus Mallory who was taking the picture). As you can see, baby Brody (Austin's cousin) and Frisbee the dog were both active participants in the party.
Thanks everyone for the fun afternoon and all the great gifts. Everything I got was something we desperately needed.

1 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

Did I ever e-mai you the photos, if not, then let me know.