Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Bloody Eye

So I woke up this morning with a bloody eye.  I guess I popped a blood vessel in my eye somehow.  I'm not sure when it happened.  I just noticed it while I was putting on my makeup.  It doesn't hurt or anything, but it looks kind of dramatic.  The funny thing is that it's curving around my contact.  If I didn't have my contacts in would the blood just slide right into my iris?  Kinda gross.  The good news is that you can't really see it unless I look down or pull my eyelid up.


7 comments:

Blake and Laura said...

Ewe...how weird. Hope it gets better. I love how you took a picture.

Maren and Blake said...

What did William do? JK! I would love to see pictures of your new place. Could you make a post about it?

Brent and Mallory said...

wow that is impressivley gross! I agree with maren we want to see your new place!

Jed & Tara said...

Ouch!! That really looks like it hurts. I don't even know how you managed to take a picture. well I guess unless Toren took the picture. It looks awesome though.

Gena said...

Ewww. That used to happen to my mom every so often. It's so strange! Is it all faded away by now?

Matt and Kristine said...

I am so sorry, that sounds awful, even if it doesn't hurt. Your eyelashes look great though, at least you have that. I have always admired your thick lashes!

Marcistar said...

That's so weird Audrey!! Hope it's doing better!