Monday, May 17, 2010

Babies and Cookies

Today someone told me that babies are like cookies...you don't want to pull them out too early because they're not quite done yet.

Little does she know that I prefer my cookies gooey.

Baby, please come today!

9 comments:

Amanda said...

I fully support a baby today. Especially since that means you wouldn't have to go to work tomorrow.

Wendy G. Atkins said...

those cookies look awesome! can i have the recipe?! hah
hope the baby comes SOON!!

Maren and Blake said...

I am honestly praying for you. This last week or two (hopefully less) are the absolute worst. I can't wait to get that call saying Austin has joined the family.

Gena said...

Oh man! Are you so uncomfortable? Come on little guy... and you better post pictures ASAP when he arrives!

Heidi's Heartland said...

I told you not to have that baby until I get there on June 1st! You were 9 days late - so it is very possible! Please for Nana to be!

Matt and Kristine said...

Sad... I was expecting a belly photo! But cookies are good too, I've never heard that phrase before. When Scott was born at 9 lbs 9oz one week early, I thought there was no way I would have survived him if he grew another week. If that is the case with Austin, I hope he comes in 10 min!! So fun talking to you this weekend, too bad we were both trying to get errands done! More soon!

Emily said...

I hope you have a fabulous delivery!

Brent and Mallory said...

I wanted the baby yesterday! I guess today will work for me! remember you have milkshakes waiting for you!

Eric and Cheryl said...

It is now officially your due date. I think that May 22nd would make a wonderful birthdate for Austin.