At the request of some friends and family I am finally posting some belly shots.
Though I was avid picture taker through college, I've become lazy since marriage and even lazier since pregnancy. But I really wanted at least a handful of good pregnancy pictures to look back on and scrapbook with. Luckily, one of my friends is an amazing photographer. She used to do it professionally, but now she just does it when she wants and for whom she wants. And she agreed to take some for us. She took tons of photos. It was so hard to narrow them down to my favorites.






P.S. Yes, today is my due date...and still no baby. I hope this isn't a preview of his stubbornness.
Saturday, May 22, 2010
Pregnancy Photos (as requested)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
You have the most beautiful belly, Audrey! I hope the delivery goes smoothly for you, and I can't wait to see him.
The pictures are great. I hope to get a call tonight!
I hope he comes soon! (I'm sure you do too!) Are you really uncomfortable? I've had both babies before my due date, and I was uncomfortable enough then, can't imagine waiting or even going past! Ugh! Hang in there!
Oh, and yes, cute photos. Those will be great to have and remember. You make being pregnant look really good. :)
OH MY GOODNESS! I love them! My favorite poses are the black and white ones, so angelic and content with eachother and yourself. THANK THANK YOU! Praying for you!
I just heard from Amanda that you finally had your baby! You'll have to send me a picture. Congrats!
Post a Comment