My grandpa sent this to me the other day, and I just had to share it. Apparently this is what would happen if I drive to fast when Baxter is in the back seat...
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Driving Too Fast
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My grandpa sent this to me the other day, and I just had to share it. Apparently this is what would happen if I drive to fast when Baxter is in the back seat...
3 comments:
Ahhhhhh, Baxter! Is your dad driving all crazy again? We are so sad you guys aren't going to be there for Thanksgiving, however, I am sure you will have a blast in Mexico. I am already jealous of your soon to be tan.
How is work going? Is Toren able to take off a couple of days for Christmas? I hear you guys may be moving or your family for that matter. Man, I really need to call and visit. Expect a call within the next couple of days.
What are you guys thinking about moving?!?! you should definatly blog about that and keep us posted! For some reason I see baxter getting into that situation all on his own!
Ha ha ha... That is Hilarious!!!
Post a Comment