Sunday, January 15, 2012

Snow Day

I'm taking a brief reprieve in my Thailand posts (which I really just need to crank out one of these days...) because it snowed today!  This was Austin's first real experience with the snow.  I thought for sure we'd be out there for five minutes before he got cold and wanted to come back in.  I was wrong; he absolutely loved it.

I made the mistake of asking Austin if he wanted to go outside before I was exactly ready, so this is the look I got until I opened the back door.


 

I personally hate the snow (or, really, cold weather in general).  It's uncomfortable and inconvenient.  But I will gladly take a snow day every now and then to see my boy this happy.  

3 comments:

Maren said...

So cute. I agree, snow makes everything so much harder and colder. Brody isn't that interested, especially since we don't have good gloves and his hands always get cold, but Braden LOVES it. I love Austin's little jacket. Could I have a cuter nephew? I think not!

ericandcheryl said...

I swear I have seen that exact same long suffering look from Baxter. We'll have to plan a tubing trip up Mt. Hood.

Grandma

Matt and Kristine said...

I'm with you, girl. Snow is NOT my friend. But he sure looks excited to play with his fancy full on gear, and it is beautiful.