Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Family Trip to the Zoo

Last Saturday I woke up early for a good, long run.  When I came home I found two boys desperate for a day out in the sun.  So we headed to the zoo for the day (after I showered, of course).  We took Austin to the zoo when he was around 2 months old and he didn't even care.  This time he LOVED it.  He especially loved seeing the fish and sharks in the aquarium.  It was a beautiful day and all the animals were out and about.  I have a feeling we'll need to purchase a family zoo pass in a couple years.  It was the perfect family day.

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

I love the picture of Austin and Toren. Toren seems so happy, while Austin is like, "What mom, I know I am cute and in a sharks mouth."

Laura said...

I am loving the new blog header Sis. And Little Baby A is just too adorable

Kevin Zimmerman said...

So good to see you guys and your family life! Tell Toren Kevin Zimmerman says hello!