Tuesday, January 25, 2011

It's been an eventful week already...

Austin (finally) cut  his first tooth.  And he's legitimately crawling.  Oh, and I have an stye on my eyelid.

More to come later.

On the tooth and the crawling...not the stye (let's just hope that goes away quickly).

3 comments:

Maren and Blake said...

He discovered the under table. Brody loved that too. Crawling is so fun, but tiring at the same time. Yay for Austin.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Austin! So sorry Audrey.

Mema

Gena said...

I've been meaning to get on here and comment for awhile, ever since I saw your cuticle post. I haven't yet, have I? My mind is so far gone right now. I should go to sleep but I'm waiting to take Spencer's shirts from the washer so they can air dry for work tomorrow...

Anyway, back to the cuticles. That seriously made my day! I am a big cuticle pusher. I love pushing them back. I think it started when I was little because my mom would always push mine down during sacrament meeting. So now I do it to my kids (and Spencer when/if he lets me). So good luck with that. :)

Hope that sty goes away soon. I remember my roommate getting one my first semester. It seriously grew to the size of a small gumball. Hope yours doesn't get that bad!

And good job Austin buddy with the crawling. Have fun loading your dishwasher. ;) And way to go w/ the tooth. Jackson still has none.

And now that I've written you a novel, I'll wrap it up.

Glad to keep up in touch, even if it is only via the blog. :)