I already briefly mentioned that Austin moves around like a mad man in his sleep. Well, I decided to start documenting it. I planned to take at least one picture of him sleeping every day (at nap or night time). Initially I wanted to get a month's worth of pictures before I blogged about it, but I just couldn't wait. Notice in one picture he has his binky in upside down, and in a few of him he's holding on to the crib bars. Such a funny little guy.
Tuesday, January 18, 2011
How to Sleep Like a Baby: Part II
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
How cute! A sleeping baby is hands down one of the cutest things on this earth. And it's funny, we ended up having to put the bumpers back ON for Clara to sleep well. She kept getting her legs stuck in the slats and would wake up in a tizzy.
Those are funny Audrey!! I love them!
Oh I love him. These are great. So funny!
Ok Audrey those are so funny! How does he move around so much?
Ok Audrey those are so funny! How does he move around so much?
The first sunday and the wednesday are my favorite! You should keep him in his crib as LONG as you can. He will fall right off of a toddler bed his first night in one. lol What a boy? Right? Gotta love it.
Do you always start him in the same position? My favorite is the first Saturday when he has his arms and legs outside the bars!
Maybe you and Toren should move into the crib and give Austin the King Bed. Looks like he needs it.
Mema
I loved this. I really wish I had a bed with the same space ratio that a baby has in a crib. It would be amazing to move like that.
Post a Comment